A positive future for everyone in Reading
We believe everyone in Reading should have a safe place to live that they can call home. We don’t think we’re asking too much. And with your help, we can make it a reality
Launchpad wants every person in Reading to have their own home and the opportunity for a positive future.
We house, support and empower vulnerable people in Reading so they can transform their lives, get back on track and fulfil their potential.
Every person who turns to us for help is different, facing unique challenges. We provide support on an individual basis, always considering the best way to help in each situation.
How we achieve our aims
These are the tangible things we do to help people in Reading:
- Provide decent, safe accommodation
- Provide high-quality, individually-tailored support
- Help people become active in their local community
- Raise awareness of homelessness in Reading
- Work productively with other local agencies and organisations
Learn more about what we do
At Launchpad Reading we all strive to achieve the following values:
- Respect: we respect the unique worth of everyone.
- Empower: everyone has the opportunity to help others fulfil their potential.
- Integrity: we’re open, consistent and accountable in everything we do.
- Influence: we use our skills and knowledge to encourage change and innovation.
We’re fortunate to have been recognised locally for the work we do.
- 2013 we won the Pride of Reading Charity of the Year
- 2013 we achieved the Investing in Volunteers standard
- 2012 we were runners up at the Thames Valley Business Magazine Awards for Charity of the Year
- 2008 we won the Pride of Reading Healthy Lifestyle award for our allotment project
Reports and plans
Like every charity, we produce reports showing the state of our finances, the activities we’ve been involved with and our plans for the future.
2015 – 2016
Our report and accounts includes our audited accounts, highlights from the past year and our future plans.
Launchpad Report and Accounts 2015-2016