A positive future for everyone
We believe everyone should have a safe place to live that they can call home. We don’t think we’re asking too much.
And with your help, we can make it a reality
How we achieve our aims
Every person who turns to us for help is different, facing unique challenges. We provide support on an individual basis, always considering the best way to help in each situation.
These are the tangible things we do to help people in Reading:
- Provide decent, safe accommodation
- Provide high-quality, individually-tailored support
- Help people become active in their local community
- Raise awareness of homelessness in Reading
- Work productively with other local agencies and organisations
Learn more about what we do
We’re fortunate to have been recognised locally for the work we do.
- 2019 – Thames Valley Business and Community Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Community
- 2013 – Pride of Reading Charity of the Year
- 2013 – Achieved the Investing in Volunteers standard
- 2012 – Runners up at the Thames Valley Business Magazine Awards for Charity of the Year
- 2008 – Pride of Reading Healthy Lifestyle award for our allotment project
Our annual report and accounts include our audited accounts, highlights from the year and our future plans.
Launchpad Reading Annual Accounts and Trustees Report 2017-18